Saturday, July 31, 2010

On My Table in M Magazine

In June, I got an exciting e-mail: the managing editor of M, a Milwaukee lifestyles monthly magazine, e-mailed me. She said she found my blog and wanted to know if I wanted to be part of a compliation article on Milwaukee-area bloggers. Of course I said yes!!

We had nice conversation over the phone about a week later. It's definitely different for me to be on the "giving" end of an interview. As a writer, I'm so used to interviewing people that it felt kind of weird to be providing the answers for once! But it's exciting to talk about the blog and something I really enjoy doing. I got to tell her about why I started the blog, what some of my favorite posts and experiences were and more.

If you can get your hands on a copy of the August issue, check out p. 22 (there doesn't seem to be an online site for the magazine). I'm featured along with three other Milwaukee bloggers.

Also, please follow me on Twitter: @OnMyTableBlog.

Thanks for reading!

-Nicole

1 comment: