Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pork and Mango-Lime Salsa

As I've mentioned before, I have a huge binder filled with recipes I've cut out from magazines or the back of boxes of food, printed off websites or collected from other sources. One of those recipes was called Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Mango-Lime Salsa. I've had it for years, but never made it. That changed last week when I finally made it.





A Google search for the recipe has led me to believe the recipe originally came from Real Food magazine. It can also be found on Recipe Girl blog.




The recipe was super easy and didn't take much time at all. I couldn't find pork tenderloin at outpost, so I used boneless shoulder instead. The pieces of pork were probably bigger than they would be if I had used tenderloin, but it worked fine and tasted great. The salsa would be good with chips or on tacos, too.




We served the pork with the Spicy Southwestern Tabbouleh I made earlier in the week and corn on the cob.

No comments:

Post a Comment