- 1 block tofu, drained and cut into cubes
- 1/2 red pepper cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 1.5 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 jar panang curry
- white basmati rice
- jalapeno grapeseed oil and olive oil
- chili powder
- garlic powder
Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add tofu, and cook on all sides until brown. Set aside.
In the skillet, bring sauce to a boil; add veggies and cook about 10 minutes or until veggies are tender. Toss in tofu and mix everything together. We served everything over basmati rice we made in the steamer. We squirted some sriracha sauce on top of our plates of food.
It was really tasty, although it wasn't quite as saucy as I would have liked. The recipe called for 1 pound of meat or tofu and I had about 1.5 pounds of tofu, so that might have had something to do with it.