Sunday, June 6, 2010

Greek Eggs

Since we've been getting so much fresh spinach in our CSA box, I've been trying to think of different ways to use it.

One of my favorite things to do with spinach is saute it and add it to scrambled eggs. Since we also had leftover feta and tzatziki from our souvlaki sandwiches, I thought I'd add it all together. I just sauteed the spinach in a tiny bit of water for a few minutes.
When it was done, I took the spinach out and make regular scrambled eggs, with salt, pepper and garlic powder. When they were close to being done, I added the spinach and some fresh oregano (also from the CSA box), plus the feta. After it was done, I added a dollop of tzatziki to the top.

I must say ... it was delicious! I could eat this every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment