Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Blog Promise Part 2

My new blog promise is that I promise not to make any more promises I'm likely not going to keep.

Remember back on Nov. 1 when I said I would blog twice a week and maybe once on the weekends? Yeah. Since then -- two and a half months ago -- I've blogged three times. So clearly I couldn't keep that promise, and I likely won't be able to keep another one like it.

But I will say that I've gotten the itch to blog again (in part because of some nice compliments and words of encouragement from friends and acquaintances, especially from those at the latest and greatest #MKEfoodies tweet up at Harbor House last week) and will plan on blogging when the mood suits me.

So without further ado, I present two new blog posts -- one from a fantastic new soup cookbook and the other a restaurant review.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment