- 1 lb. regular or lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 cups (8 oz.) frozen vegetables, such as peas and carrots or mixed veggies
- 10-oz. can cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup (I used mushroom)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 16 oz. frozen package of tater tots (so ... rereading the recipe, I notice it says "1/2 package." I most definitely used the entire package! So use anywhere from half the package to the whole package.)
Heat oven to 350*.
In a large skillet, brown meat and onion lightly. Spread in shallow 10x10 or 9x13 baking dish. Spread veggies over meat, making an even layer. Stir together soup and milk until smooth. Drizzle soup mixture over veggies. Arrange tater tots in a single layer over soup.
Bake 1 hour or until tots are browned.